Monday, December 14, 2009

091214 Pizza Skirts and Omens

KtB has been hard at work on the pizza skirt for my [tlr] costume and its looking great! She really gave it her unique style and its looking amazing. I can't wait for it to be finished.

The stuffing for the crust is this weird crap from inside this racoon doll.
Here are some of the toppings:
Cheese, olives, mushrooms and green bell peppers. I decided on a veggie pizza, unlike the original sketch which is pepperoni.

As for omens...

I recieved a hat covered in eyeballs as a birthday present from my parents, shortly thereafter my ghost key chain figurine was replaced with an eyeball... I have always interpreted eyes to represent intelligence, entity, being, self, existence, so a ghost being replaced by a eye is a good thing in my book.

[tlr]

No comments:

Post a Comment