Wednesday, October 14, 2009

091014 NVR-NDR update


I've been going through some rough emotional times in my personal life, but it has given me the inspiration to write lyrics. I now have two song's worth of lyrics! So its just a matter of recording vocals. I plan on borrowing some equipment in the near future, as I do not currently have functional recording equipment. I have been talking to a incredible guitar player, and he is recording guitar to demo_3 ASAP. I can't wait to hear it, because his skills are amazing.

Some people have been supporting me by reposting my tweets about NVR-NDR, commenting on my blog, and even writing about NVR-NDR in their own blogs. I appreciate it more than I can possibly express. Please make sure you let me know when you do such things so that I can thank you properly. I have added some new links to my link section, including Variable Zero (Michael Olivarez, a writer and fellow otaku) and Eurobeat Prime, a excellent and informative website about Eurobeat music. If you feel your website is in some way relevant to NVR-NDR and you want to do a link exchange; please feel free to contact me via email:

redweltall [at] hotmail [dot] com

I particularly want to thank the Day N Night blog for posting about NVR-NDR! Check it out:



[tlr]

No comments:

Post a Comment